Wednesday 24 November 2021

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #493: CHRISTMAS CARD


Good Morning lovely crafters!


 Don't panic now, but I'm here to tell you that we only have one month to go until Christmas 😳  I am nowhere near ready!

To kick us into gear, our theme for the week is:
CHRISTMAS CARD


I have used Granny Christmas on my card, and coloured the image with Copics.  I've then used a Creative Dies wonky stitches oval die to cut it out.

My papers and embellishments are from the Studio Light Sending Joy collection.  I've distressed the edges and inked them with Distress Ink.  I've added a strip of Ruby Rock-It lace and a square doily that I found in my stash, that turned out to be the perfect size to frame my paper.  I've also added a few Echo Park enamel dots.






Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in to see my card!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2147: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door 23 November: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Christmas card design and beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!