Wednesday 14 June 2023

MOTHER'S DAY FLORAL 1

 

I've made two Mother's Day cards (one for my mother, and one for my mother-in-law) using the images from the Kit and Clowder Dewdrops class.  The other card is in a separate post.


These images are quite large and so striking that I decided to keep my cards simple.  My paper is from the Asuka Dusty Blue Floral paper pack.  I've added a sentiment by Lili of the Valley and used a Paper Rose die to cut it out.  I've also added three little Echo Park enamel dots.



Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 23: Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2323: Anything Goes

A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge #6: Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous coloring especially with those dew drops. Great job on the Kit n Clowder class. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!