Wednesday 14 June 2023

MOTHER'S DAY FLORAL 2

 

I've made two Mother's Day cards (one for my mother, and one for my mother-in-law) using the images from the Kit and Clowder Dewdrops class.  The other card is in a separate post.


These images are quite large and so striking that I decided to keep my cards simple.  My paper is from the Asuka Dusty Blue Floral paper pack.  I've added a sentiment by Lili of the Valley and used a Paper Rose die to cut it out.  I've also added three little Pink Fresh Studio enamel dots.



Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda


 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pattie's Creations Challenge 207: Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #112: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Owner
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture.. nice colour.. thank you so much for your participation in the CRAFTS GALORE ENCORE challenge blog.. ❤️DT KOYEL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!