Tuesday 20 June 2023

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #695: USE DIE CUTS AND/OR PUNCHES

 


We have a brand new challenge for you at Passion for Markers this week.  Our theme for the week is:
USE DIE CUTS AND/OR PUNCHES.

Up for grabs this week, we're giving away 2 digi images from our generous sponsor


I've used an adorable image called Reggie at the Lake.  I've coloured the image with Copics.

My papers and the little star stickers are from the PhotoPlay Recess collection, and the sentiment is from the PhotoPlay Go Outside and Play collection.

I've used two die cuts on my card.  The dog is Amy Design and the corner vines are Precious Marieke.  I finished off with a few Simple Stories enamel dots.




The ladies have done such a fantastic job this week, so be sure to pop over for a look.

Thanks for visiting!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Crafty Catz Challenge #642: Anything Goes + Fun

Gem of a Challenge Week 12: Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2324: Anything Goes

Dream Valley Challenge #296: Summer Colours

Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge #294: Men/Boys


2 comments:

  1. such a lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week awesome colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured, Linda and I love your paper choices.

    Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!