Wednesday 7 June 2023

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #557: FOR THAT SPECIAL MAN


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is
FOR THAT SPECIAL MAN


I've gone with one of the adorable newer images, called My Happy Summer Face.

I've coloured the image with Copics and used papers and stickers from the Echo Park Pets Collection.  I've added a ribbon from my stash and a Scrapaholics laser cut, which I coloured with a black Copic marker. Nice and simple!






Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge: Animals
Indy Wincy Designs June Challenge: Birthday
Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #6: Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! I love how beautifully you've coloured the water, and also your awesome details. What a truly wonderful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Linda I love this card. Your Copic colouring is fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, as always totally fabulous colouring and a wonderfully colourful fun card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!