Monday 4 November 2019

ELF AVERY WITH CANDY CANE


Christine Young from Paper Nest Dolls recently asked me to Guest Design with a few of her Christmas images, and this is one of them.  It's called Elf Avery With Candy Cane.


I have coloured the image with markers and used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.  I've then inked the edges of the die cut.  I've also used a Poppy Crafts die to cut out one of my papers.

My papers are from the DCWV Mrs. Claus' Kitchen pack.  I've also added a strip of corrugated paper and edged it with lace on both sides.

The Christmas stockings and lacy snowflakes are Jolee's.  My flowers are all Prima.  I've also added a little premade bow and a few prima Say It In Crystals dots.





I'd like to thank Christine for inviting me to create with her images.  They are just so sweet!

Be sure to pop over to the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook page to see lots of inspiration!

Thanks so much for popping in for look today!

Linda

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #455: Christmas
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 606: Christmas/Holidays
Art Impressions Challenge 269: Holiday Cards
Pearly Sparkles Challenge #46: Christmas
Sheepski Designs Challenge #32: Christmas is Coming

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and festive card. Love the sweet image and the gorgeous embellishments. Well done, my friend.
    Happy crafting!
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and pretty card! Your coloring is awesome! Thank you for joining in our Holiday Card Challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the elements that make up this card. Thanks for playing along with us at Pearly Sparkles Challenges. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured and I love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!