Wednesday 20 November 2019

PET LOVERS CHRISTMAS CARD 2019 1


Every year I make a series of Christmas cards for pet lovers, which I aim to keep simple and low cost to produce.  The cards each go to specific recipients, and I try to reproduce their pets as closely as possible - at least to the point of them being able to recognise their pet on the card.

This is the first for 2019!

This card is half the size I normally make, measuring 15cm x 10.5cm.  The image is from All Dressed Up and is called Christmas Kitty.  I have coloured the image with markers and cut it out using a Creative Dies wonky stitches die.


My paper is from the Craft & You Design Vintage Christmas paper pack.  I've used Peeled Paint Distress Ink to edge the image die cut and background paper.  The sentiment is a Bo Bunny peel-off.  


I've added a little sheer bow and a few Echo Park enamel dots.

Thanks for visiting to have a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

All Dressed Up November Challenge #99: Anything ADU Goes
Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge #48: Anything Kitty Goes

The Cutie Pie Challenge #141: Add An Animal

3 comments:

  1. Linda this is just cute. So gorgeous, love the image you chose and the colouring of it. Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.
    [aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️ ADU

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I like how you've made the kitten into a tiger striped one. I think this card would be perfect for a cat lover.
    Thanks for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge blog, good luck in the draw and I hope you'll be back again.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and such gorgeous colouring :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!