Saturday 23 November 2019

PET LOVERS CHRISTMAS CARD 2019 4


This is the 4th in a series of Christmas cards I am making for pet lovers.  I try keep these cards as simple and low cost as possible, and try get the pets to resemble those loved by the recipients.  This year I am making the cards half the size of my normal cards, so A6.

I've used 2 of an adorable trio from Gerda Steiner Designs, called Kitten in Stockings.  Unfortunately, I can no longer find it in store to link to.



My paper for this card came from the Echo Park I Love Winter pack.  The sentiment is a Poppy Crafts die cut.

I've added a few Blossoms by Vivaldi flowers and a few pearls.



Thanks so much for popping in for a look today!

Linda

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week, so cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitty’s on your card are adorable. Love the colour combination. Purrfect. Hugs ValeryAnne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! Lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, perfect for us pet lovers. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Flora, Fauna or Pocket" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!