Friday 22 November 2019

PET LOVERS CHRISTMAS CARD 2019 3


This is the 3rd in a series of Christmas cards I'm making for pet lovers.  I try to keep them low effort and cost, and they're half the size of my normal cards, so A6.


I've used Purrrfect Together from All Dressed Up on this card.  I have coloured the image with markers and used a Creative Dies wonky stitches die to cut it out.  

My paper is from the Echo Park My Favourite Christmas paper pack.  I love the surprised look on kitty's face, so I decided Santa would be the cause!  Santa is from the same collection as the paper.

The holly in the top corner is Little B.  I've also used one Carta Bella enamel dot.


Card 3 done and dusted!

Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

All Dressed Up November Challenge #99: Anything Goes
Winner!!
Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge #48: Anything Kitty Goes

3 comments:

  1. That is soooo cute and such fur-bulous colouring =^..^=
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully made and put together - so cute.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!