Thursday 21 November 2019

PET LOVERS CHRISTMAS CARD 2019 2



This is the 2nd in a series of Christmas cards I'm making for pet lovers.  I aim to keep them fairly simple and low cost, and they're half the size of the normal cards I make, so A6.

I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil on this card, called Christmas Puppy.  I have coloured the image with markers and used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.


My papers are from the First Edition Christmas Wishes paper pack.  The little Christmas tree is Jolee's and the metallic dots are Tim Holtz.  I've also added a ribbon and bow.



Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door Week of 19th November: Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps & More Challenge #368: Holiday

5 comments:

  1. Love all the great details on this bright and cheery festive card. Your colouring is awesome!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning image beautifully coloured.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The coloring is amazing. And I love the cute embellishments you have added. Great to see you in our gallery and hope you will join us again soon! Please do visit my blog Paint Paper Scissors for more inspiration.
    Nandini – Design Team member, ATSM Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!