Saturday 2 November 2019

MY BESTIES AUSSIE'S NOVEMBER CHALLENGE #11: ANYTHING GOES


Along with our November challenge, we have a fun set of images to show you at My Besties Aussie's Challenge this month!


This is Lil Coffee Beans Bestie Doll 19.  I have coloured the image with markers and used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.  



My papers, sentiment and flowers are all from the Prima Darcelle collection.  I couldn't wait to use them all together on a card, so I coloured up my image specifically to match.
I've used a Paper Rose die to cut the two tag papers.






You can find loads of cuties in the Besties store.  For an opportunity to win your choice of the images we've used this month, just enter your Besties creation in our monthly challenge.

Thanks so much for popping in for a look today!

5 comments:

  1. Linda - you left me such a kind comment on my latest post [with the origami guitar], that I had to pop over and thank you! I immediately recognized your work - I have often admired your fabulous coloring skills! You said you use markers, but not which kind? Your blending skills, the hair, the pleats and your use of highlights... all masterfully done! I will be following your blog on Bloglovin - look forward to your next post!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD
    https://GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy and fun card. Love the cute image, the sentiment and of course the beautiful array of flowers. Always a treat to admire your beautiful cards.
    Have a great week.
    Happy crafting!
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.I love all your gorgeous embellishments. Love your coloring and image are fab! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Color It, Create It, Show It Off Challenge Blog.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry so late commenting! I’ve had a busy couple of months!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!