Saturday 16 January 2021

CUTE AS A BUTTON BROKEN SPIRIT


This adorable image actually comes with an appropriate scripture, but for the purposes of the card I had in mind, I haven't used it.  

We have a precious little girl in our family, who just loves helping her Grandpa when he's working around the house, or on a car (he's a mechanic).  When I saw this sweet image, with the hammer behind her back, I instantly thought about our 'Grandpa's little helper'.


The image is called Broken Spirit, and I have coloured it with markers.

My papers are from the Simple Stories Oh, Baby! paper pack.  I've added a strip of Simplicity lace and a doily I had in my stash.  My flowers are all from I Am Roses.  The tools are Jolee's.

I've used a Spellbinders die to cut out my sentiment.





If you're looking for a bit more inspiration, you can find our Inspiration Blog here:


We have lots to share in our Facebook Group too:


For more of these gorgeous images, you can visit the store here:


And don't forget our monthly blog challenge, for an opportunity to win Cute As A Button images of your own.  You can enter using any brand of image you like.:



Thanks so much for popping in for look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge #1: Anything Goes
Colour it! Create it! Show it off! January Challenge: Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda! Love your coloring and the fab coordinating embellies!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda, Your card is wonderful. What a cute image and loving everything that you added to the card. I wanted to thank you for the comment on my blog. Stay safe!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Linda. Love all the embellishments. A great mix of girly and tomboy. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally cute. Love the way you used your dainty doilies with "manly" tools. Beautifully done, as always, my friend.
    Enjoy your day, and keep safe and well.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Linda! little helper looks too cute!! Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts!Bhavya DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love all the elements used. The coloring is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at Color It, Create It, Show It Off!

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautifully crafted and perfect for our January challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy. Also wishing you a fabulous 2021!
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I love the image and great layout. Thanks for joining in our 'Make it Cute' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!