Wednesday 13 January 2021

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #452: DIGITAL IMAGE


 Good Morning crafty friends, and welcome to 2021!


We're kick off the New Year with an easy, fun theme at The Paper Shelter.  This week we'd like you to use a 
DIGITAL IMAGE


If 2020 taught us anything, its that the little things in life count, and we should cherish every moment.  With that in mind, I've used Laundry Day on my card, because even laundry duty can be enjoyed, if you decide to!

I've coloured the image with markers and used Distress Ink and a freebie brick stencil to create the background.  I've then used a Spellbinders die to cut it out, and another to cut out the sentiment.  The sentiment itself is a Stampendous stamp.

My papers are from the DCWV Fairytale Dreams paper pack.  I had actually intended to go with pinks, and chose the paper pack because it has a few pink papers in that would match, but when I came across the blues, they just seemed to work, and the chequered paper reminded me of laundromat wall tiles.

My flowers are a mix of 49 and Market, Petaloo and Green Tara, and the glitter dots are Dovecraft.







We have our usual fantastic prize up for grabs this week.  You could win a $30 store voucher, if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your winning entry, or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

It's so good to be back!  Hope you've had a super festive season!

Thanks for popping in today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Designs 21 Dec: People + Blue
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 2: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door 12 Jan: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. A totally fun image. Gorgeous colouring and a perfect reson to stop and take a coffee break. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Linda, this card is just fabulous!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!