Monday 11 January 2021

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS NEW RELEASE: BELLADONNA FAIRY


We're showcasing a brand new release at Digi Doodle Studios this week, with a whole range of adorable new images.


This image is called Belladonna.  She'll be available in store on Friday.

I have coloured the image with Copics and used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.  I also used a My Favourite Things cloud stencil and Distress Ink to create a cloudy background for her, but by the time I'd die cut her, there wasn't much of it left.  I decided to add a bit more to the edges of the die cut, to add some colour.

My papers are from the DCWV The Delightful Stack.  It's quite an old paper pack, so it was lovely to whip it out for this card.  I've distressed all my paper edges and used a Creative Dies wonky stitches die for the tag, and added a strip of Offray ribbon.  I've also used a Bo Bunny die for the doily, which I've cut in half, to use in two different places.

The butterflies, mushrooms and sentiment are KaiserCraft laser cuts, sprayed with white Gesso.  My flowers are a mix of Green Tara and 49 and Market, plus a few from I Am Roses, and for a bit more softness, I've added a strip of 49 and Market lace.





We'll be showcasing this new release all week in our Facebook Group, so join us there to see more.


For a quick sum straight to the Digi Doodle Studios store, click here:


And for an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, get your entry into our Blog Challenge.  The theme for January is Anything Goes, so the only requirement is that you have hand coloured your image, which can be any brand.


Thanks for popping in for look today!  I'll be back on Thursday to share another of the New Release images.

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 668: Anything Goes
Gem of a Challenge Week 1: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge #533: Anything Goes + Optional theme

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful and great colouring, a happy card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete

  2. What a sweetie she is!
    LOve your design and such pretty embellishments too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda. I love the image. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!