Friday 1 January 2021

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS CHALLENGE #34: ANYTHING GOES



It's a NEW YEAR, and we're back with a new challenge, kicking off the year with an easy one:
ANYTHING GOES!


I've decided to go with a card for boy this month.  I've used sweet little Pauly Pirate.

I've coloured the image with markers and used a Spellbinders die to cut him out.

My papers are from two Echo Park paper packs: Imagine That! and Pirate Tales.  The little tag at theta and the sentiment are also from the Pirate Tales collection.  My fantastic treasure chest and the treasure map are Jolee's and the little palm trees and anchor are Little B.






Now if you've ever looked closely at my photographs, you may have noticed that there are often fine, black hairs on my cards.  This image above has one.  Well, this is why:


When Bentley hears me pick up my tripod, he comes over to steal the stage, EVERY SINGLE TIME!




We have lots of inspiration to share in our Facebook Group, so be sure to join us there!


You can head directly to the store if you prefer:


For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, get your hand coloured project into this month's challenge here:



Thanks for popping in today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 302: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Arrrrrrrh! Matey Linda your Mystic Crewe creation is just in time for Gasparilla! Treasure galore... Thank you for sharing your seafaring creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. Stay Safe and Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. I love the treasure chest. Great idea on the gems. Such a cute fun image and card design. your kitty is precious. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!