Monday 25 January 2021

NOAH 2


 This is the second card I'm making for brothers in their early 20s, using images from Mo's Digital Pencil that I've had in my stash for years.  I've actually used this image before.  It's fabulous male image!


The image is called Noah.  I've coloured it with markers, and used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out, and another from the set to cut out the sentiment.  

The sentiment is a KaiserCraft stamp.  My papers are from the DCWV My Sunshine Stack paper pack.  I've added two lengths of hemp cord and tied them off with a bow.  I've also added a glitter dot by Ribtex.



Thanks for popping in for al look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



4 comments:

  1. Ooooh Linda, this is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding colour work of Noah and superb colour matching with the coordinating papers. I'm loving the design too...right down to the corded bow. Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with our theme this month at Mo's Digital Pencil with this terrific creation. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!