Monday 14 September 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS NEW RELEASE BLAIR, PAULINA & HAZEL


We have a fun New Release happening at Digi Doodle Studios this week, with a batch of the cutest Halloween images.  They'll be in store on Friday.


This one is called Blair, Paulina & Hazel.   

I have coloured the image with markers and then used a blade to cut it out.  I have mounted it to the background moon scene with puffy pads.

My papers are from the Hunkydory Twilight Kingdom mini book - meaning the papers are only 5 x 5, or 13cm square, meaning I had to patchwork them together to fit my card.  

The fabulous web with hanging spider is a Silhouette image cut on my Cameo.  I've added some wispy stuff behind the image and a few pearls.  I've used a Creative Dies tag die for the sentiment and drawn the little spider webs onto the corners.



There are several fun images in the fabulous New Release and we are showcasing them all week in our Facebook group, so join us there to see more.

For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, don't forget our monthly blog challenge.  This month's theme is Use Purple and/or Black.


Thanks so much for popping in for al look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is brilliant and what a fabby shoe!! Love it!!! Hope alls well, have agreat week, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative and absolutely lovely design and thanks for entering into our "anything goes" challenge, hope to see you again and please don't forget to follow if you haven't already. ♥

    ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS. Good luck in the draw. . Love to see you next challenge.

    ~aNNie DT member
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, this is absolutely fantastic! I love the fun black wispy stuff, it's a perfect addition!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week:-)

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! What a fun design and fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo, absolutely bootiful! Beautiful coloring and love the layout. I really like the addition of webs on the sentiment tag too! So glad you joined us for our challenge at Creative Knockouts, apologies for my late comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!