Tuesday 22 September 2020

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #561: WEDDING/ANNIVERSARY

 

Good Morning Promarker friends!


We have a new challenge on the go at Passion for Promarkers with a fabulous prize up for grabs from 


Your theme for the week is:

WEDDING/ANNIVERSARY


I have used a fun image called Stella and Gus Marriage Secret, and used the following Pro/Brush markers to colour it:

Skin: Coral; Oatmeal; Blush; Pale Pink
Hair: Cool Grey 5 & 3
Glasses: Pebble Blue
Vest & Sheet: Warm Greys 1 & 2
Pink: Antique Pink; Salmon Pink; Cocktail Pink; Baby Pink
Green: Bright Green; Leaf green; Meadow Green
Background: Almond

I've added flowers to the bedding with white gel pen, and edged the image with Coral Promarker.

My papers are from the Bo Bunny Only You collection, and my flowers are Prima.  I've used a Spellbinders die to frame the image and added 3 Bo Bunny candy dots.


The team have ideas to inspire you, so pop over to the challenge to have a look, and be sure to get your entry in for an opportunity to win this fabulous prize!

Thanks for visiting today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenge #67: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2038: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. So cool! I love the image and the paperstripes behind :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thank you so much for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week. Hope you'll link up again! Don't forget to click on LIKE for all the other entries you like. The Most Liked Project will be featured on Sunday along with some of my favorite picks.
    Smiles!
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team Member @ Crafting Happiness Challenges
    My Craft Blog: PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A smile for me om a gloomy morning! Thanks for sharing your creativity and for joining us at the PIP Challenge. kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!