Wednesday 16 September 2020

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #480: ANYTHING GOES

 


Good morning crafters!


Our new challenge at Penny's has kicked off and we have two fantastic sponsors this fortnight!

giving away 2 digi images

and

giving away 3 digi images


I am showcasing one of the gorgeous images from Pattie's Creations, called Succulents with Hanging Vases.  I have coloured the image with markers, loosely following the Succulents Kit & Clowder colouring class.  I then used a freebie brick stencil and Distress inks to create the background.  I had intended on showing the background through the glass vases, but I so loved how boldly they stood out from the background, that I decided not to do it.


My papers are from the13 @rts On The Wall paper pack.  They're so soft and subtle, I thought they'd be perfect to allow the image to pop.  I've added a ribbon from my stash and used a Papercraft stamp for the sentiment.  I've also added three little American Crafts puffy dots.


Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have created for our sponsors this week.  Thanks for popping in to see mine!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pattie's Creations Challenge 174: Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 35: Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness Challenge #66: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2037: Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #141: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Super fun card. Beautifully colored and I love the brick background. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabby, I love succulents displayed like this, Love your colouring, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool design and nicely colored! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Those vases look 3D - you are so talented! Love that wall behind them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card but your cards are always fantastic! Thanks for sharing at Pammie's Inky Pinkie Challenge and Best of Luck in the draw! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so nice! I love how you colored my image too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!