Thursday 17 September 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS NEW RELEASE BUFFY 'N FRIENDS


 We're showcasing a fun New Release at Digi Doodle Studios this week, filled with the cutest Halloween images.


This one is called Buffy 'n Friends.  


I have coloured the image with markers and then cut it out with a blade, so that I could mount it onto the pretty moon scene behind it.


My papers are from the Hunkydory Twilight Kingdom mini book.  I used a marker to draw in the ground beneath the characters.


The two trees are actually one Silhouette image cut on my Cameo.  I sliced the image in half to use it on the two sides of my card.  I've added a little gem swirl in the corner and two big glitter dots by Ribtex.  At that point I considered the card done, but the light green strip across the bottom kept drawing my eyes and making me feel uncomfortable with it's emptiness, so I drew the two spiderwebs in.


To see more of these wonderful New Release images, join us in our Facebook Group.


For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, check out our monthly challenge.  The theme for this month is to Use Purple and/or Black.

Thanks for popping in for look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiment Designs Challenge: Anything Goes
Gem of a Challenge Week 19: Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 36: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Darling image and love your coloring and scene thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments (and Colour Crazy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time. 
    Hugs Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image, love the background! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!