Sunday 20 September 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS SUMMER READS


 I have loved this image since the moment I saw it.  Her outfit gives me a vintage feel.  It's all so peaceful and quiet, right?

The image is called Summer Reads.  I have coloured the image with markers, then distressed and inked the edges - as I've done with the papers.

I originally went in search of pink papers, but the blend I'd used for the colouring didn't match any of the papers I was drawn to, so I changed direction.  My papers are from the KaiserCraft Timeless Classics paper pack.

I've used ribbons from my stash and added a strip of Birch Creative lace.  The doily is one from a stash my mother crocheted for me to use on my cards.  My flowers are Petaloo.




To see more of these beautiful images, join us in our Facebook group, where we showcase them all month long.


Or, if you just need to get straight to the Digi Doodle Studios store, you can use this link

For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, enter your hand coloured finished projects into our monthly challenge.  This month's theme is Use Purple and/or Black.  You don't need to use a Digi Doodle Studios image to enter.


Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge #519: Anything Goes + Optional theme
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge #9: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Extra September Challenge: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, pretty image and colouring, lovely design with such wonderful texture. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the image and so beautiful, thanks for joining ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and great colours. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Seasons challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda! Fab design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    From

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!