Wednesday 23 September 2020

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #442: BLAST FROM THE PAST

 

Good Morning Paper Shelter followers!


We have a brand new challenge eon the go and your theme for the week is:

BLAST FROM THE PAST

In other words, use an older image or something that has been in your stash for ages.


I've gone with one of the older images available at The Paper Shelter, called Pizza Chef.

I've coloured the image with markers.

My papers are from the Bo Bunny Family Recipes paper pack.  I've used Poppy Crafts stitched dies for one of the papers and for the sentiment.

The fantastic little pizza box with a pizza inside is a Darice Timeless Mini, and the veggies are Dress It Up buttons.







Up for grabs this week is our usual fantastic prize!  You could win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry, or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.


Wishing you a fun, crafty week!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge 22nd September: Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #79: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #124: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Great happy card. Great colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love those cards Linda ,great colouring too .
    I have just managed to buy prills and used them on my first card today . Thanks for inspiring me J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your design, image and details. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!