Saturday 11 December 2021

HERE HE COMES!


 This year has been a wild one for me, and I have battled to stay on top of my card making.  To pump out as many as possible in the shortest amount of time, I decided to use toppers rather than colour my own images, which is not how I normally go about cardmaking!


This fun image is from the Hunkydory Little Book of Father Christmas.

My papers are from the PhotoPlay Christmas Memories paper pack.  The little sentiment sticker is part of the paper pack.  I've added a little ribbon from my stash, and a Doodlebug Design mini jewel to the tag.

Lastly, a few Pink Fresh Studio enamel dots, and we're done!




Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Girlz Creative Crafts Challenge #19: Ribbon; Rope; Lace (I've used ribbon)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!