Wednesday 8 December 2021

SCRABBLING AIDEN



 This card is for my nephew, who recently turned 25.  



I've used a Mo's Digital Pencil image, called Aiden, and coloured the image with Copics, and then used a Creative Dies wonky stitches circle die to cut him out.  


My papers are from the Ella & Viv Graffiti Kit paper pack.  

I've used a Hero Arts Oval Peek-A-Boo Doors die for the little sentiment door.  Isn't it awesome!  I bought a circular set too.  

The Scrabble tiles are American Crafts stickers, and the sentiment behind the door is a Find It Trading Kampen die cut.

The soda and burger are Little Birdie stickers.






Thanks so much for popping over for a look!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 48: Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Oh snap Linda, I have just used this digi image to make a Birthday card for my eldest Grandson whose Birthday is the dsy before Christmas so I can't post on my blog yet. Your colouring is superb and mine is not a patch on your fab card. Grandson No 2 had his Birthday last week and I used another image from Mo for his card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great one for a boy, great colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool card thanks for joining us at colour crazy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!