Monday 27 December 2021

SPEEDY SANTA


 I have been working on a series of Christmas cards, using toppers from the Hunkydory Little Book of Father Christmas.  The idea is to get as many done, as quickly as possible, keeping them simple.  Why?  Because I left my Christmas card making so late, that I ran out of time.


This is #10.

My paper for this one comes from the Dress My Craft Welcome Santa paper pack.  I've added chipboard stickers by My Mind's Eye, and one Echo Park enamel dot.




Thanks for popping in for a look!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love the image and gorgeous details. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Little Books from Hunkydory. They make for quick cards that always look beautiful. You, my friend, always have just the perfect embellishments to finish your cards and add that extra little bit of pizazz, making your cards beautiful and festive!
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you and yours and very blessed 2022!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!