Friday 10 December 2021

SCRAPPING 4 FUN CHALLENGE 207: CHRISTMAS/WINTER

 

Good Morning crafty friends!


 I have the honour of Guest Designing for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges for the current challenge.  The theme for this one is:



I've used one of the fabulous Christmas images available from our sponsor, A Marshmallow For The Christmas Elf.  I have coloured the image with Copics, and then used a KaiserCraft circle die to cut it out, and a KaiserCraft scalloped circle die around that.

My papers are from the Christmas With Wellington paper pack.  I've distressed and inked the edges.  The snowflake swirls are Precious Marieke die cuts, and I've added wooden snowflakes by The Paper Boutique.  My flowers are from I Am Roses, and the beautiful sheer ribbon was from my stash.





You can find a fabulous selection of Christmas images at The Paper Shelter, so why not head over for a look.


Be sure to pop over to Scrapping 4 Fun to see what your usual Design Team have put together for your inspiration.

I'd like to thank Rachelle and the team for allowing me to play along with them for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #11: Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, I love all the detail!
    Thank you for your GD Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Great work. Fabulous design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! That image is so cute and the layout, coloring and embellies is fantastic!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts this week- Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!