Sunday 5 December 2021

SPARKLY SANTA



This year has been a wild one for me, and as a result, I am seriously far behind with my Christmas cards.  To pump a few out as quickly as possible, I decided to use Hunkydory toppers, rather than colour my own images.


This fun Santa is from the Hunkydory Little Book of Father Christmas.

My paper is from the DCWV Candy Cane Christmas paper pack.  I've added a leftover ribbon from one of last year's Christmas crackers, and one little Pink Fresh Studio enamel dot.


Thanks for popping in to see!  Back to the craft room for me!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door 30 November: Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!