Tuesday 7 December 2021

SANTA'S SLEIGH


I've been trying to pump out as many 'quick & easy' Christmas cards as I can, because I am so far behind this year!  To achieve this, I've chosen a bunch of Hunkydory toppers from the Little Book of Father Christmas, to save me the time I'd spend colouring my own images.  

This is Card #2


I don't use these toppers often, but I buy them all the time, because they're all so lovely!

The fun striped paper is from the Echo Park Tis The Season paper pack.  The sentiment banner and poinsettia are Little Birdie, and I've used two Echo Park brads to tie down the sentiment.  I've also added a few Doodlebug Design mini jewels.



Thanks for popping over today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Great card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!