Tuesday 7 December 2021

PASSION FOR MARKERS MEGA CHALLENGE: ANYTHING GOES

 
Our MEGA CHALLENGE has kicked off on the blog and we have loads of prizes up for grabs!




Giving one lucky winner a £20 store voucher

Giving one lucky winner 1 stamp set from those currently in stock

Giving one lucky winner 3 digi images

Giving one lucky winner 3 digi images

Giving one lucky winner 2 digi images

Giving one lucky winner 2 digi images

Giving one lucky winner 2 digi images

What an incredible line-up of sponsors!!  

OK, back to my card:


I have used an adorable image from one of my favourite digi stamp shops, Sweet November Stamps.  The image is called Cerise Copic.  When you buy her, you also get the pencil and paintbrush version of the image, which is fantastic!

I have coloured the image in Copics, using the following colours:

Skin: E04; E11; E21; E00; E000
Lips: E04; RV34; RV32
Eyes: B45; B41
Hair: E79; E77; E74; E71; E70
Shirt: V09; V06; V04; V01
Pants: B99; B45; B41; B000
Wings: V01; V000; V0000
Copic Body: T3; T2; T1; T0
T5; T4; T3
Copic Nib & Cap: YG03; YG01; YG0000
Paper: E43; E42; E41; E40
Grass: YG67; YG63; YG61
Sky: B000

I used a Poppy Crafts stitched oval die to cut out the image, and then inked the edges with Distress Ink.

My paper is from the 49 and Market Irrevocable Beauty paper pack.  I have added a KaiserCraft die cut lattice.  It's actually called Texture Stained Glass.  The strip of lace was loose in my stash.  The ribbon is Offray.  

My flowers are all from I Am Roses, and the pearls are by The Paper Boutique.  Finally, I chose a Phill Martin Sentimentally Yours stamp for the sentiment, which I stamped directly onto the paper (while holding my breath!)




That's it from me.  Don't miss this chance to get your entry in for an opportunity to win one of our fantastic prizes, and pop over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have created to inspire you.

Thanks for popping in!  Wishing you a blessed, Merry Christmas!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Week 653: Use a Die
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 47: Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs Challenge: Use a Digi
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2149: Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, another fabulous card! I love that image, which you've coloured perfectly (as always!) and wonder if I might need it myself (ooohhh feel a shopping experience on the horizon!). Great flicking grass there as well - very nice to see a close up so I can see how other people's grass goes.

    I have had a wee wander back through all the fabulous cards I've missed by not popping by very regularly. I also totally agree with making Christmas cards as easy as possible - generally I buy them!! ;-) However this year my daughter (also known as TTT (The Troublesome Teen) has asked me to make some, so I've got a very small pile of cards to get out with intense colouring on all of them. Wish me luck!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation with so many lovely details. Thanks so much for using a die in my challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super sweet card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with wonderful colouring.
    Thanks for sharing at the Allsorts "Add a die cut" Challenge this week.
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at colour crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun image and beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo . . . this is gorgeous!!! Your coloring is absolutely fabulous and all those flowers are so beautiful!! I love your layout, too, with that bit of lattice die cut showing. Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful creation, Linda! Your coloring is amazing as always! Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card- love that Copic pen! Great colouring too! Merry Christmas to you and your family, lots of love Juliex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!