Wednesday 15 December 2021

WHERE IS THIS ONE GOING?


 I am working on a series of quick and easy Christmas cards, using toppers from the Hunkydory Little Book of Father Christmas, because I have run out of time to complete all the Christmas cards on my to-do list, and I needed a simple solution.


My paper for this card came from the DCWV Mrs. Claus' Kitchen paper pack.  I added a PhotoPlay tag and a wooden snowflakes from The Paper Boutique.  For a bit of sparkle, I've added a few Prima Say it in Crystals dots.



Thanks for stopping by for a look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


The adorable cookie with Santa's outfit not only made me think of Santa, but the + design also made me think of the ribbon wrapped around the gifts that Santa is delivering.


4 comments:

  1. I love that winter sweater designed paper you used for your background. It works perfectly with your great Santa image. Have a merry jolly holiday too, and thanks for sharing your card with us at Try It on Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful topper featuring Santa Claus and this magical scene, and your card is just wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely festive card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    *Have a Great Holiday and Best Wishes in 2022!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!