Monday 13 December 2021

SANTA'S SNOW GLOBE


 I have been working on a series of quick and easy cards, using toppers from the Hunkydory Little Book of Father Christmas, because I needed a whole pile of Christmas cards, and I simply didn't have time to put my usual effort into them.  I've kept them simple, but I've really enjoyed the outcome,  These toppers are fabulous!


My paper for this card came from the DCWV Mrs. Claus' Kitchen paper pack.  All I've added are a PhotoPlay puffy sentiment sticker, and a few Pink Fresh Studio enamel dots.



Thanks for popping over to have a look!

3 comments:

  1. wow - I love the santa! He looks so happy. :)
    Thank you for linking up at Friendship Challenge!
    Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine zauberhafte Weihnachtskarte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Friendships.

    Heike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!