Sunday 6 October 2019

CRAZY ABOUT YOU!


This fun image is the current Cute As A Button progressive challenge freebie.  It's called In a State of Shock.  I panicked a bit when I first saw the image, not sure how I would use it, but then I thought about this sentiment and decided it could be used for a fun Anniversary or Valentine's card.


I coloured the image with markers and used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.  My papers are from the Disney Mega Paper Pad.  I've added a blue sheer ribbon and two Dress It Up button kitties.  I forced myself to stop right there, tempted to add flowers and fill up open spaces, but the paper is pretty and I didn't want to cover it up too much.





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute As A Button Challenge #49: Anything Goes (I didn't follow the optional theme)


9 comments:

  1. Wonderful colouring and those kittie buttons are adorable. Hugs ValeryAnne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, great coloring and the sentiment you used is so fitting, love the kitty embellishments and that balloon die is another great selection for your birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and please come back to share other projects you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving her wonderful hair! Fun little buttons too! Thank you for joining us at the Double Trouble Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and great colouring love you take on it,beautiful paper and love the little cats.Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card

    Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation Linda, lovely coloring and design and those cats are so cute! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and love how you've included the Critters. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card design and coloring. Thank you for joining Cute As A Button challenge #49.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Colour Crazy Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!