Wednesday 30 October 2019

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #404: MAKE IT SQUARE!


Good Morning lovely crafters!


We have a new challenge on the go at The Paper Shelter, and a new opportunity to win!

Our theme this week is 
MAKE IT SQUARE!

Now I don't normally make square cards, so this was was a little different for me, but square cards may be your norm, so you'll have no problem with this one at all!


I'm showcasing Chinese Food today.  I have coloured the image to resemble the beautiful young woman who will be receiving this card, and her furry baby, who does exactly this when she thinks her human is unfairly withholding human food from her.

I used a Tim Holtz stencil and distress inks to create the brick wall behind them.  My papers are from the Stamperia Pink Soul pack.  I have distressed and inked the edges.  I've added two chipboard hexagon strips by 2Crafty, which I've sprayed with white Gesso.  




My flowers are a mix of 49 and Market and Green Tara.  I've also added a strip of lace and a few pearls.


Up for grabs this week is a $30 store voucher if our winner has used a Paper Shelter product on their creation, or 3 digis of their choice, if they've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks so much for popping in for a look today!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card great image and fabulous colouring love all the flowers and lace border
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card and amazing colouring. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the My Time To Craft Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!