Wednesday 23 October 2019

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #453



Good morning crafters!

We have a fun new challenge on the go at Penny's, with prizes from 2 great sponsors up for grabs:


and



The team are showcasing images from Imagine That! this week.  I've used Snowing Cupcakes on my card.  I don't know about you, but the idea of cupcakes raining down from the sky gets me VERY excited!  It's such a fun Christmas image!


I have coloured the image with markers and used KaiserCraft circle and scalloped circle dies to cut the image and sentiment out.  By the way, the sentiment is included in the image set, along with other other options.

My papers are from a Me to You set.  The ribbon and remade bow are Papermania.  I have unfortunately ripped the label off the packaging for the tile letters making up JOY, so I can't tell you what brand they are.  The sweet red and green jewelled snowflakes are Dress It Up buttons.  I've also added Echo Park enamel dots.





The team have put together such a lovely array of inspiration for our sponsor this week, so be sure to pop back to the challenge blog to have a look.

Hope you're having a happy crafty week!

Thanks for popping in today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 1942: Anything Goes
Aud Sentiment Challenge #238: For A Child plus a Sentiment
Creative Fingers Challenge 173: Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge #212: Add A Sentiment
Brown Sugar Challenge #294: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about your card. Coloring is amazing and what a fun layout. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card, such a cheerful snowman and how hungry. Thank you for participating in the Brown Sugar Challenge. Danka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love the cupcake juggling snowman and great layout and design
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!