Wednesday 2 October 2019

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #450


Good morning lovely crafters!

We have another super challenge on the go at Penny's this week, with two fantastic prizes up for grabs!


Our sponsors this week are:


and




I have used The Music Conductor from Star Stampz.  I have coloured the image with markers.  


I decided to keep my card relatively clean and simple.  Right from the moment I knew I'd be getting this image, I knew which direction I wanted to go with him.  He's clearly conducting the orchestra to play 'Happy Birthday to You,' right!?  I dug out my embossing folder for the sentiment strip and happily found it had the right message right at the top!

My paper is from the Find IT Media Sounds of Music pack.  I've used Kaiser Craft dies for the image circle and scalloped edge.  The glitter dots are Prima.  


The team have put together a lovely array of inspiration for you this week, so be sure to pop by for a look, or head directly to our sponsors' stored by clicking on their logos above.

Thanks so much for popping in for look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #479: Music
Die Cutting Divas Challenge #440: Sketch (turned 90°)
Colour it! Create it! Show it off! October Challenge: Anything Goes
Creative Moment Challenge 177: Anything Goes + Masculine (2nd entry)



4 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, what a great card, love your colouring. Hope alls well, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image. Cute card too. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice image and beautiful coloring, great job :-) Good luck in the draw. Thanks for joining us at Color It, Create It, Show It Off Challenge Blog . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!