Tuesday 1 October 2019

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS OCTOBER CHALLENGE: PINK & BLACK


Good Morning lovely crafters!


We have an exciting new challenge on the go at Digi Doodle Studios!  Our theme this month is:
PINK &/OR BLACK

I've used Ella & ChiChi on my card.


I have coloured my image with markers and used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.

My paper is from the Recollections Bright & Basic pack.  I've added a wonderful black dotty ribbon and flowers by Green Tara.  I've also added a few gem swirls.





In case you weren't aware, the Digi Doodle Studios Design Team showcase these adorable images every day in our FaceBook group.  It's a great way to see them coloured and used


Our challenge on the blog is a great way to win Digi Doodles of your own


But if you'd like to head straight to the store:


Thank you so much for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creations In Pink Challenge #14: Anything Goes in Mainly Pink
Through The Craft Room Door Week of 1st October: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #101: Anything Goes
Always Fun Challenge #130: Anything Goes
Craft-Dee Bowz October Challenge: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Awesome colouring Linda. Adore the scrumptious flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, Your card is adorable. Great coloring and love the design and the embellishments you've added. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our “'Anything Goes “challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful theme and love the use of the pretty flowers and bows! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
    TTCRD DT
    PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!