Sunday 13 October 2019

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS CAROLINA'S COFFEE BREAK


I have loved this image since the moment I saw it, because it reminds me of a fun outing my children and I regularly went on - only my son is missing from the image.  There was a heavenly place near our home, called The Chocolate Bar, where we all went for the most decadent Belgian chocolate milkshakes.

The image is called Carolina's Coffee Break.  I have coloured it with markers.


My plans for my card changed as soon as I coloured the pink background.  I had intended it to be much lighter than it is, but since it turned out so PINK, I decided to keep my paper as light and neutral as possible, so the pink wouldn't clash with it.

My paper is from the Stamperia Letters & Flowers pack.  

The strip of lace and swirls at the top is Bella! Floral.  The resin heart corner is Creative Scrapbooking.  I've added an assortment of flowers including Green Tara and Kaisercraft, as well as Ribtex pearl blossoms.  

I used a Creative Dies wonky stitches die to cut out the image, and a Poppy Crafts die for the heart behind the image.  I've added a few gems and three Dress It Up buttons for the yummy treats.







To see more of these adorable images, visit our FaceBook page where we showcase them every day


Or head straight to the store to browse for yourself.


And for an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our monthly challenge.  This month's theme is PINK &/OR BLACK


Thanks so much for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Always Fun Challenge #131: Dies or Punches
Little Red Wagon Challenge #518: Cut It Out!
QKR Stampede Challenge #367: Anything Goes

Creative Fingers Challenge #172: Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #104: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Linda this so adorable and love the memories it brings you back. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, fun card! LOVE that image and your coloring is devine! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Loving all that bling! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!