Wednesday 16 October 2019

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #452



One of my favourite stores in sponsoring us at Penny's this week!



We're going with Christmas cards this week, which is a good things, because there are only 5½ weeks till Christmas!  I've used What A Mess!! on my card.  I have coloured the image with markers.


My papers and the Christmas stickers are from the Dovecraft Christmas Basics collection.  The enamel dots are My Mind's Eye, and I've used a magazine freebie stamp for the sentiment.  All pretty basic this week.  I didn't want to go too crazy on embellishing the card, because it's quite a detailed image, and I didn't want to steal from it.





Now it's time for you to show us what you're working on this week!  

Thanks for popping in for look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Animals Challenge #31: Anything Animal Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #31: Animal Main Focus
Crimbo Crackers Challenge #195: Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge 151: Anything Goes with Warm Colours
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #102: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Cute as can be, and looks a bit like me when the decorating begins! Thanks for joining us at Two Crafty Critter Crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a great christmas funcard which makes me smile!!
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Beautiful card!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and great colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every year you put the lights away tidy and every year you get them out tangled lol love the fun image and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!