Monday 21 October 2019

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS NEW RELEASE: CHRISTMAS CAROLERS


We have a New Release of Fall/Winter images coming soon to Digi Doodle Studios, just in time for all your Christmas cards!



I have coloured the image with markers and used a Creative Dies wonky stitches die to cut it out.  

My papers are from the Authentique Frosted pack.  I've used a Spellbinders die to cut out the snowflake paper.  I've added a crocheted doily, a strip of lace and a sheer ribbon.  My flowers are Green Tara.  

The two sentiment banners are from a beautiful Marianne Design stamp and die set.  Lastly, I've added teeny Jolee's bells.






This New Release is so lovely!  We're showing them all off in our FaceBook group if you'd like to see more.



Thanks so much for popping in for a look today!

 Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door Week of 15th Oct: Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps & More Challenge #363: Holidays
QKR Stampede Challenge #368: Anything Goes

Southern Girls Challenge: Anything Goes with Team Lou
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #116: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda, I love the image & all the flowers & lace!
    Great work! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at QKR Stampede this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love you coloring and the flowers are beautiful! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. i get so many ideas from looking at your lovely cards Linda . These little cuties make a great Christmas card . I wish I could make my flowers look like yours !! jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda this is gorgeous.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is just drop=dead gorgeous! Beautifully colored as well! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede so we could all enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colouring and love all the beautiful flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!