Monday 28 October 2019

PAPER NEST DOLLS ELF EMMA WITH LIGHTS


I have the honour of showcasing one of the wonderful Christmas images from Paper Nest Dolls today!

It's called Elf Emma With Lights.  I've used the digi version, but if rubber stamps are your thing, you can buy her in that version too!


I have coloured the image with markers, and used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.  I used the same set of dies to cut out the paper behind the image and the sentiment, and just drew in the stitch marks where I had to alter the die cut.

My papers are from the DCWV O Christmas Tree pack.  I've added a strip of lace and flowers by 49 and Market, and Little Birdie.  The little Christmas lights popping out around the flowers are from a Create Christmas craft string of lights.  I've just cut them loose from their string.  I've also added in a few Tim Holtz Metallic Droplets.





Paper Nest Dolls have a fun Inspiration Group on Facebook, where you can see adorable Dolls all month long.

I'd like to thank Christine for inviting me to Guest Design for her this month.  I'll pop back soon with another adorable Paper Nest Dolls Christmas card.

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 605: Sparkles
Crafty Catz Challenge #480: Anything Goes + Dressing Up
Incy Wincy Designs Oct 21 - Nov 2: Use Something Metallic (Christmas lights & Droplets)

The Cutie Pie Challenge #140: Anything (Cute) Goes
Creative Moments Challenge #179: Anything Goes + For The Girls

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute Elf ! Lovely colouring and lovely choice of colours! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely precious my dear!! I adore how you've colored her as your coloring is always amazing! The added details with the bulbs and flowers are perfect for some added shimmer and sparkle! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colouring and design thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card thanks for joining us at Cute Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous,super cute!...Thanks for joining us the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!