Tuesday 1 October 2019

MY BESTIES AUSSIE'S OCTOBER CHALLENGE


A new month, a new challenge at My Besties Aussie's Challenge!  


This cutie is called Tatto Besties: Doll 1  I have coloured her with markers and used a Spellbinders die cut shape around her.


My papers are from the Bo Bunny C'est la Vie pack, and the DCWV The Glitter Stack pack.  I've used a Creative Expressions Edger die for the Celebrate at the top.

I've added two strips of lace (Kaisercraft), two giant flowers (Jolee's) a few pearls and one glitter dot (Favours by Vivaldi)



We're showcasing a gorgeous set of images this month, so be sure to pop over to the challenge for a look, and enter your Besties creation for an opportunity to win Besties of your own.

You can find more of these cuties in the Besties store

Thanks so much for popping over for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Girls Challenge #184: Anything Goes
Art Impressions Challenge 267: Make It Sparkle
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 601: Sentimental
Arty Divas Challenge #5: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge 114: Anything Goes (2nd entry)

5 comments:

  1. Linda, I'm always inspired by your coloring!! This is a stunning card and I love your die cut sentiment at the top!! Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this happens to be my favorite color! I love how realistic you colored her eyes! Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, a fun card for any celebration. The lime green and black look great together... thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Linda.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card it's so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!