Thursday 3 October 2019

IMAGINE THAT CREATIVE PLAYGROUND CHALLENGE #10


I have the honour of being one of the Guest Designers for the ITD Creative Playground Challenge this month.  

I have used The Great Outdoors set on this card, and created a wonderful woodsy camping scene.  I've used the tree 10 times, the male and female characters, the campfire, the tent, and two signposts.  I added my own sentiment to the plain signpost, because I intend this card to be for a sweet young couple who LOVE camping.


I have coloured my entire scene with markers, mounted it onto two plain colours to frame it and added two Jolee's tree stumps to finish it off.  I did play with the idea of adding more camping goodies, but it just seemed complete as it was, so I left it at that.




The main team are all showcasing their choice of images on the blog, so be sure to pop over for a look.

I'll be back later in the month with more Imagine That Digistamp inspiration.

Thanks so much for popping in for a look today.

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge #171: Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Addicted To Stamps & More Challenge #361: Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #103: Anything Goes (2nd entry)
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #101: Anything Goes (2nd entry)

Always Fun Challenges #130: Anything Goes (2nd entry)

4 comments:

  1. Such a WOW-factor card here Linda!! LOVE your beautiful coloring job, it really needs nothing else. Your talent shines thru. THANK YOU so much for being my Guest Designer at the last possible moment - you really came thru and I'm so grateful ♥ Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colouring ! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for your kind comments on my blog. Much appreciated. Gosh your colouring is superb on your card and such a lot of images included in you camp die. Must have taken you ages to colour it all in. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute scene!Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!